Icon Villas is expanding! We’re looking for a dynamic individual to join our dedicated and vibrant team. We are a passionate and quirky bunch who need a super organised and driven Reservations Consultant.
If this sounds like you, and you’re a great team player with a cool personality, excellent admin and communication skills, and experience in tourism, then get in touch!
Tasks in this position would include, but are not be limited to, the following:
– handling quotes for requests assigned to you
– recording details of telephonic requests
– emailing information to clients
– following up on sent quotes
– checking availability
– communicating details to property owners
– completing administration documentation
– preparation and sending of final documentation
The above refers to own reservations as well as those of other team members when necessary.
• Guest Relations:
– arranging additional services when requested, eg transfers, chefs, groceries, and so on
– meeting guests at villas (Cape Town and surrounds) for check ins and check outs
• Icon Villas Team:
– answering telephone calls in the office along with the rest of the team
– dealing with matters pertaining to Icon Villas as and when they arise
– assisting the rest of the team with their duties when necessary
– taking responsibility for the company after hours mobile phone
Duties may include additional tasks from time to time.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in tourism industry
• Strong administration skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Systems driven
• Computer skills including MS Office
• Attention to detail
• Goal oriented
• Team player
• Willingness to handle after hours calls and check ins on rotation basis
• Own transport essential
• Valid driver’s licence
Send a concise CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org and maybe you will be the newest member of our awesome team soon!