|1 Oct '20 - 19 Dec '20||20 Dec '20 - 10 Jan '21||11 Jan '21 - 31 Mar '21|
|R13790 p/n||R18490 p/n||R16090 p/n|
|Min 1 night STAY||Min 2 night STAY||Min 2 night STAY|
Inspired by the heritage of Franschhoek, palettes of reds, blacks, greys and whites make up the abundant interior. In typical French fashion the original Manor House creates a comfortable, home-away-from-home feel with the most spacious garden and private pool.
Kitchen utensils provided
Pool - private
Beautiful antiques, unexpected traditional furniture pieces and carefree colours are at the heart of Manor Villa’s charming character. It is comfortable and elegant with an appeal for all ages and tastes. The villa is set within magnificent gardens and has views of the surrounding mountains. The library has a wide variety of books and the comfortable couches invite you to lose all track of time while paging through an array of fiction and non-fiction. The spacious dining room has a door leading into the living room which in turn has a door leading into the well-appointed and fully equipped kitchen. Both the elegant living room and the front sitting room have French doors leading on to the terrace.
The Master suite is furnished with a four poster bed and has a large dressing area leading into a full en-suite bathroom. The superb decor of the villa is carried through into the bathroom with classic French style. The smaller second bedroom has twin beds and an en-suite bathroom. Both bathrooms have heated towel rails.
The villa has a wraparound verandah from where the magnificent surroundings can be enjoyed. There are comfortable chairs and loungers set around the swimming pool. This idyllic setting is within easy walking distance of the Franschhoek village centre where an array of restaurants and shops invite one to explore and stay a while longer.
– welcome wine on arrival
– evening drinks and canapés
– snack basket, soft drinks and premium spirits which gets replenished throughout your stay
– daily breakfast
– butler service
– daily servicing and turndown
– transfers within the Franschhoek valley
– special access to the secrets of Franschhoek through the Concierge service
– use of bicycles to explore the village
– 24 hour security surveillance
– Private parking
– Patio with barbecue facilities
– Private pool with safety cover
– Pool size (L: 1175cm / W: 495cm / D: 130 – 160cm)
– Full Dstv
– Underfloor heating and air-conditioning throughout
– Safe in both bedrooms