Exclusivity and privacy coupled with exceptional luxury and tailor-made personal service are the hallmarks of Ellerman Villa Two. Separate to Ellerman House yet on the same property, Villa Two offers all the benefits of being attached to one of the most exclusive small hotels in the world and epitomises the glamorous beach lifestyle for which Cape Town has become world famous.
Parking - garage
Parking - private
Parking - on-street
Kitchen utensils provided
Pool - private
Gravity defying, ultra-modern architecture and breathtaking Atlantic Ocean views define Villa Two. Private, secure parking leads to an entrance foyer with glimpses of the sea before opening out into spacious, open-plan living and dining rooms with a professionally designed kitchen.
A chef’s absolute dream, the kitchen is equipped with a central island, sleek timber cupboards, a separate scullery and walk-in cold room. It is designed for social, interactive cooking and casual dining but can be closed off completely from the formal dining area by a sliding panel. A personal chef is on call to create delicious snacks, breakfasts, lunches and dinners, emphasising fresh, locally sourced, seasonal ingredients while taking into consideration children, dietary restrictions and food allergies.
The light-filled living areas, in soft, soothing sea tones with natural stone and unembellished wood finishes, feature fold-away glass doors on two sides, seamlessly integrating indoor and outdoor entertainment areas with the ocean views. Entertainment areas extend outdoors onto generous terraces and a private infinity pool that merges with the blue of sky and sea.
On the level below, a central corridor leads to a guest bathroom, study area, cinema, and three luxuriously appointed bedrooms, each with an extensive open-plan dressing room and bathroom and separate W/C. The rooms are named Sea Point, Clifton and Bantry Bay, according to their geographical orientation within the villa. Each bedroom extends outdoors onto a private terrace.
A spiral staircase leads down to the ground floor where you’ll find the Ellerman House Wine Gallery. This public space houses the renowned terroir wall, brandy lounge, Champagne cellar, and the focal point, a massive corkscrew shaped wine rack. This exceptional gallery has plenty to explore along with experiential tastings.
The villa is within walking distance of Clifton beaches, and 10 minutes by car from Camps Bay, V&A Waterfront and the city centre. Children older than 14 years are welcome.
Exclusive use of Ellerman House Villa Two and all its facilities while in residence
Return transfers from Cape Town International Airport and Cape Town locations
Fully inclusive breakfast served by your Private Chef
Laundry packed in tissue paper
Beverages inclusive of spirits and beer (excluding wines & Champagne)
Fully stocked bar
Guest pantry (24 hours) with wide selection of snacks and in-between meal options
Daily sunset cocktails and canapés
Uncapped wireless Internet access
Access to Ellerman House Spa & Fitness Centre
Private entrance and secure parking
24-hour monitored security
Individual attention from Senior Managers who personally supervise Guest Services
Villa Rates Exclude: Lunch and dinner, Wines and Champagne, Invited guests’ meals and drinks
Download fact sheetBranded >
*ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TRANSFERS. Whether you are coming or going, we have got you covered. All arrival and departure transfers from Cape Town International Airport and closer. Oh yes, you can also stay connected with our on-board WIFI.
• BREAKFAST. Best eggs benedict in town, homemade jams and preserves, our pastry chef’s world famous Granola and more – every morning.
• DRINKS. Any drink that you could lay your lips on. Top shelf spirits to virgin mojitos. Except for our wine and Champagne – that’s too special to give away.
• WINE TASTING. We lied about the wine, you get a few sips here – every afternoon, with our sommelier. Careful, you might learn something.
• MINI BAR. Nothing ‘mini’ about this bar. Snacks for Africa and full bottles of craft spirits for your enjoyment.
• PANTRY. Sugar shack, naughty corner, pantry – call it what you want, this is where diets go to die –open 24hrs.
• ROOM SERVICE. You still pay for the meal, but none of those pesky tray charges will be added.
• SUNSET EXPERIENCE. Cocktails and canapés and a South African craft gin trolley to die for. All on the middle terrace, every single sunset.
• SNACK PACKS. Feeling a little hungry while out on a hike? Tuck into your snack pack, to boost your energy and get you over that finish line.
• LAUNDRY. All those dirty clothes from your safari? You can expect them back in your room within 24hrs, wrapped up like a present.
• SHOE CLEANING. ‘There’s an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes’ – Forrest Gump. We agree, Forrest, we agree.
• INTERNET. It’s free, it’s fast and there are no strings attached.
• GYM & SPA. You’re on holiday, so we honestly don’t know what you are doing in the gym, but if you must, everything you need will be available. Spa facilities range from steam room, sauna, sensation shower and relaxation area perfect for re-aligning your chakras.
• SECURITY. The French Foreign Legion has nothing on this team.
• PARKING. Off-street and secure – watched by security guard and CCTV.
• TELEPHONE CALLS. If it’s local, then it’s on us.
• ART TOURS. The extensive Ellerman House Art Collection, as presented by our very own in-house art guide.
• ZEITZ MOCAA ENTRY. Take to the streets and exercise your new-found art knowledge at Africa’s leading contemporary art museum, open daily except Tuesdays.
• LOCAL TALENTS. Live music by local musicians, performed weekly as the sun sets. Partner up with the complimentary sunset cocktails and canapés to end another perfect day in paradise.
• PRIVATE CHEF. You heard right, our Private Villas come with a private chef.
• FAMILY. A team that loves you more than your own parents.