Ellerman Villa is the epitome of self-contained luxury that affords the ultimate in privacy and fully serviced discretion. The villa is defined by the contemporary lines of the sun drenched pool deck, the panoramic ocean views and highly sought after privacy. Round the clock attentions of a personal butler, chef and house staff ensure that Ellerman Villa is the last word in lavish Capetonian luxury.
Parking - private
Kitchen utensils provided
Pool - private
Standing independent of, yet adjacent to Ellerman House, the Villa has a private entrance, three spacious bedrooms and a separate TV lounge, dining room and study. Following the form of a conventional home, Ellerman Villa can only be occupied as a unit making it an ideal slice of paradise for a family or group of close friends.
There are also two separate bedrooms on the lower spa level that can be occupied either individually or by family and friends of those staying in the Villa.
The three bedrooms are accessed either by lift or stairs. Each has a spacious bathroom with infinity mirrors and luxury bath products. The main bedroom, with king-size bed, is decorated in aqua and cool creams, and is defined by a bathroom that opens out to incredible ocean views. The second bedroom, also with superb views of the ocean, is dominated by a king-size bed, and has a striking Bali-style bathroom. The third bedroom looks towards the Twelve Apostles mountain range and has two single beds – all rooms can be converted into king or twin beds.
The downstairs spa rooms can be changed into two double rooms (at an additional charge).
There is an entertainment area with deck and pool, a TV lounge, dining room, study and fully equipped kitchen. A private chef and hospitality team are included.
A separate entertainment room leads into the contemporary stainless steel kitchen, which is stocked with delicacies by the private staff. The ladies’ library is well stocked with a wonderful selection of books and all the latest magazines. It has a single divan, which can be used for relaxing while reading.
The Villa is perched in the gardens with 180-degree sea views, taking full advantage of its breathtaking position with adventurous architectural proportions, minimalist décor and a stunning art collection. Outside, a vast teak deck makes it feel part and parcel of the Atlantic Ocean.
Exclusive use of Ellerman House Villa Two and all its facilities while in residence
Return transfers from Cape Town International Airport and Cape Town locations
Fully inclusive breakfast served by your Private Chef
Laundry packed in tissue paper
Beverages inclusive of spirits and beer (excluding wines & Champagne)
Fully stocked bar
Guest pantry (24 hours) with wide selection of snacks and in-between meal options
Daily sunset cocktails and canapés
Uncapped wireless Internet access
Access to Ellerman House Spa & Fitness Centre
Private entrance and secure parking
24-hour monitored security
Individual attention from Senior Managers who personally supervise Guest Services
Villa Rates Exclude: Lunch and dinner, Wines and Champagne, Invited guests’ meals and drinks
Download fact sheetBranded >
• TRANSFERS. Whether you are coming or going, we have got you covered. All arrival and departure transfers from Cape Town International Airport and closer. Oh yes, you can also stay connected with our on-board WIFI.
• BREAKFAST. Best eggs benedict in town, homemade jams and preserves, our pastry chef’s world famous Granola and more – every morning.
• DRINKS. Any drink that you could lay your lips on. Top shelf spirits to virgin mojitos. Except for our wine and Champagne – that’s too special to give away.
• WINE TASTING. We lied about the wine, you get a few sips here – every afternoon, with our sommelier. Careful, you might learn something.
• MINI BAR. Nothing ‘mini’ about this bar. Snacks for Africa and full bottles of craft spirits for your enjoyment.
• PANTRY. Sugar shack, naughty corner, pantry – call it what you want, this is where diets go to die –open 24hrs.
• ROOM SERVICE. You still pay for the meal, but none of those pesky tray charges will be added.
• SUNSET EXPERIENCE. Cocktails and canapés and a South African craft gin trolley to die for. All on the middle terrace, every single sunset.
• SNACK PACKS. Feeling a little hungry while out on a hike? Tuck into your snack pack, to boost your energy and get you over that finish line.
• LAUNDRY. All those dirty clothes from your safari? You can expect them back in your room within 24hrs, wrapped up like a present.
• SHOE CLEANING. ‘There’s an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes’ – Forrest Gump. We agree, Forrest, we agree.
• INTERNET. It’s free, it’s fast and there are no strings attached.
• GYM & SPA. You’re on holiday, so we honestly don’t know what you are doing in the gym, but if you must, everything you need will be available. Spa facilities range from steam room, sauna, sensation shower and relaxation area perfect for re-aligning your chakras.
• SECURITY. The French Foreign Legion has nothing on this team.
• PARKING. Off-street and secure – watched by security guard and CCTV.
• TELEPHONE CALLS. If it’s local, then it’s on us.
• ART TOURS. The extensive Ellerman House Art Collection, as presented by our very own in-house art guide.
• ZEITZ MOCAA ENTRY. Take to the streets and exercise your new-found art knowledge at Africa’s leading contemporary art museum, open daily except Tuesdays.
• LOCAL TALENTS. Live music by local musicians, performed weekly as the sun sets. Partner up with the complimentary sunset cocktails and canapés to end another perfect day in paradise.
• PRIVATE CHEF. You heard right, our Private Villas come with a private chef.
• FAMILY. A team that loves you more than your own parents.